How to change the alarm ringtone on your Xiaomi Redmi 5A
Do you use the alarm function on your smartphone? You prefer to be woken up by a song of your choice rather than a default sound you find on the device?
Fortunately, you can set the alarm ringtone on your phone and change it as you want.
Below, we explain how to change the alarm ringtone on Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
But first, the easiest way is to download and use a dedicated app from the Play Store to change your alarm ringtone. We recommend in particular Music Alarm Clock and Full Song Alarm for your Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
Setting your alarm through Settings
One possibility to change the ringtone is to configure the parameters:
- Access the menu “Settings” on your Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
Then click on “Clock”.
- Click on “Create alarm”. You can now set the wake-up time.
- Under “Alarm type” you can choose between “Vibration” and “Melody”. Choose “Melody”.
- By clicking on “Alarm tone” you can select a ringtone.
After having done that, confirm with “Ok” and “Save”.
Setting your alarm with an app
We recommend that you use an app to set a wake-up signal. One such application is for example ApowerManager.
- First launch the software and connect your Xiaomi Redmi 5A to your computer via USB cable.
- Your phone is recognized by the computer automatically.
Then click on the “Music” tab located in the selection bar.
- You will now see all the music files available on your Xiaomi Redmi 5A. Click on a song of your choice to select it.
- Then click on “Set ringtone” and then on “Alarm”.
If you do not have any music files on your Xiaomi Redmi 5A yet, you can transfer them from your computer to your smartphone so that you can use them later as an alarm ringtone, call ringtone or notification ringtone. To find out exactly how it works, you can simply download an app to transfer your favorite songs.
We hope to have helped you change the alarm ringtone on your Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
You need more? Our team of experts and passionate can help you.