How to set a custom ringtone on Huawei Mate 30 Pro?
How to change your ringtone on Android?
In general, a safe and easy way to change your ringtone on your Huawei Mate 30 Pro is to download a dedicated app. There are plenty of apps to change your ringtone, like ringtone changers, ringtone schedulers and even ringtone makers.
It is very easy to change your ringtone on Huawei Mate 30 Pro. You can either use a pre-installed ringtone or convert your favourite song into a ringtone. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Open the Settings app on your Android device.
2. Tap the “Sound” option.
3. Tap the “Phone ringtone” option.
4. Select the ringtone you want to use from the list of options. If you want to use a custom ringtone, tap the “Add” button.
5. Find the song you want to use as a ringtone in your music library.
6. Tap the “Share” button and select the “Create Ringtone” option.
7. Trim the song to the section you want to use as your ringtone.
8. Tap the “Save” button.
9. The trimmed song will now be saved as a ringtone in the Ringtones folder on your device.
10. To set the new ringtone, go back to the “Phone ringtone” option in the Sound settings and select it from the list.
The 2 points to know: what should I do to put custom ringtones on my Huawei Mate 30 Pro?
You can change your ringtone on Android by going to Settings > Sound > Phone ringtone.
You can change your ringtone on Huawei Mate 30 Pro by going to Settings > Sound > Phone ringtone. This will allow you to select a new ringtone from a list of pre-installed options, or from any music files you have stored on your device. You can also add custom ringtones by copying MP3 files to the “Ringtones” folder on your Android device.
You can also use a third-party app to change your ringtone on Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
If you want to change your ringtone on Android, you can use a third-party app. There are many apps available that will allow you to change your ringtone. Some of these apps are free, while others cost a few dollars.
When choosing an app to change your ringtone, be sure to read the reviews to see what other users think of the app. You should also make sure that the app is compatible with your specific device.
Once you have found an app that you want to use, simply download and install it. Once it is installed, open the app and follow the instructions. Most apps will let you choose from a variety of different ringtones. Simply select the one you want and then hit the “apply” button.
That’s all there is to it! You can now enjoy your new ringtone.
To conclude: How to change your ringtone on Huawei Mate 30 Pro?
In order to change your ringtone on Android, you will first need to access the settings menu. From here, you will need to select the ‘sound’ option and then scroll down to the ‘phone ringtone’ section. Here, you will be able to select your desired ringtone from a list of options. If you have an MP3 file that you would like to use as your ringtone, you can select the ‘add from file’ option and choose the file from your device’s storage. Once you have selected your ringtone, you can then preview it by pressing the ‘play’ button. If you are happy with the preview, you can then press the ‘OK’ button to set the ringtone.
You can also consult our other articles:
- How to change alarm ringtone on Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- How to change font on Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- How to change the keyboard on my Huawei Mate 30 Pro?
You need more? Our team of experts and passionate can help you.