How to import your contacts on your Sony Xperia Pro 1
You have a new smartphone and want to import contacts stored on your old phone? In the following article we explain how to do it in detail.
But first of all, the easiest way to import your contacts on Sony Xperia Pro 1, is to use a free application available on the Play Store. In particular, we recommend Contacts by Google and Import Export Contact Master.
Import contacts via Google account
- Go to “Settings” on the smartphone containing the contacts you want to save.
- Click on “Accounts”, then on “Google”.
- Now click on the email address displayed there.
- Then you will see several options.
Make sure that the “Contacts” option is activated, if not click on it to activate it.
- Synchronization will be performed automatically on your Sony Xperia Pro 1.
Import contacts via SIM card
You can use all your contacts saved on your Sony Xperia Pro 1 when you move them to your SD card.
- Click on “Contacts” then on the menu.
- You will now see several options.
Tap “Import / Export”.
- Then click on “Export to SD card”.
- If you want to move all the contacts to the memory card, click on “Select all”. Otherwise, you can individually select the desired contacts to move them.
- Confirm by clicking on “OK”.
Importing contacts via Cloud
You can also save your contacts to the Cloud. To do this, you just need the Dropbox app which you can download from Google Play.
- Install the app and create an account.
- Click “Contacts” on your Sony Xperia Pro 1 and go to the menu.
- Tap “Import / Export contacts”, then “Share contacts” and select “Dropbox”. This step may vary depending on your cell phone.
As you can see, there are several methods to move the contacts stored on your smartphone.
We hope to have helped you import your contacts on your Sony Xperia Pro 1.
You need more? Our team of experts and passionate can help you.