How to import your contacts on your Xiaomi Redmi 4
You have a new smartphone and want to import contacts stored on your old phone? In the following article we explain how to do it in detail.
But first of all, the easiest way to import your contacts on Xiaomi Redmi 4, is to use a free application available on the Play Store.
Import contacts via Google account
- Go to “Settings” on the smartphone containing the contacts you want to save.
- Click on “Accounts”, then on “Google”.
- Now click on the email address displayed there.
- Then you will see several options.
Make sure that the “Contacts” option is activated, if not click on it to activate it.
- Synchronization will be performed automatically on your Xiaomi Redmi 4.
Import contacts via SIM card
You can use all your contacts saved on your Xiaomi Redmi 4 when you move them to your SD card.
- Click on “Contacts” then on the menu.
- You will now see several options.
Tap “Import / Export”.
- Then click on “Export to SD card”.
- If you want to move all the contacts to the memory card, click on “Select all”. Otherwise, you can individually select the desired contacts to move them.
- Confirm by clicking on “OK”.
Import contacts via the cloud
You can also save your contacts to the cloud.
To do this, you just need the Dropbox app which you can download from Google Play.
- Install the app and create an account.
- Click “Contacts” on your Xiaomi Redmi 4 and go to the menu.
- Tap “Import / Export contacts”, then “Share contacts” and select “Dropbox”.
This step may vary depending on your cell phone.
As you can see, there are several methods to move the contacts stored on your smartphone.
We hope to have helped you import your contacts on your Xiaomi Redmi 4.
You need more? Our team of experts and passionate can help you.