How to transfer music to Xiaomi Redmi 5
Would you like to access your music stored on your computer from your Xiaomi Redmi 5?
In what follows, we’ll explain several ways to transfer music to your Xiaomi Redmi 5.
Transfer music through an app
You can easily access your music with multi-device apps.
Keep in mind that you need a Google account to be able to download the apps.
Google Play Music
It is possible to transfer music through the Google Play Music app.
The steps to perform the transfer must be well understood.
- Download the “Google Play Music” application for Chrome on your computer.
- To be able to transfer music on your Xiaomi Redmi 5, you must first add music to the media library in your Google Account library.
To do this, select “Download Music” from the menu of this application.
- You can add music by copy & paste or add it by clicking “Select files on computer”.
- Download the app on your smartphone.
You can now access your audio files from your Xiaomi Redmi 5 using your Google Account.
The Music Manager application also allows access to your music on computer, from your smartphone.
- Download the application on your computer and on your Xiaomi Redmi 5.
- Open the app on the computer and sign in with your Google account.
- Then select a location. Under “Settings> Download> Add folder” you can add more music.
In addition, there are other apps that allow you to transfer various files including music.
There is for example File Transfer.
This app will allow you to transfer files from an Android phone to a Mac or Windows computer, and vice-versa.
To transfer files to such an app, you must first install the app and then connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable, which is not necessary for every comparable app.
It depends on the app you choose.
Transfer music without app via USB
You can also transfer your music from your computer to your cell phone via USB cable.
- First, connect the smartphone to the computer.
- A connection option appears on the phone.
Select “Multimedia device”.
- You can now transfer music from your computer to any folder on your Xiaomi Redmi 5 by copy and paste.
- You can now play music from your Xiaomi Redmi 5, by going into your data folder, find your music file, and play it.
You need more? Our team of experts and passionate can help you.