How to transfer a call on SFR Starshine 4
A “Call Transfer” or “Call Forwarding” is a function in which an incoming call on your phone is redirected to another number.
This is very useful if you are waiting for an important call for example, but you already know you won’t be available at that time.
In addition, it’s even possible to do the opposite – redirect incoming calls from your landline to the smartphone.
Here, we explain how to activate or deactivate the call transfer function on your SFR Starshine 4.
Enabling call forwarding on SFR Starshine 4
- Click on the menu of your SFR Starshine 4. Go to “Settings” and click on “Calls”.
- Then press “Additional Settings” and then “Call Transfer”.
- In the next step you can choose from the options “Voice Call” and “Video Call”. Press “Voice Call” if you only want to divert single calls.
- You can specify when call forwarding should be made: always, only when busy, when there is no answer, or when you are not reachable.
Touch one of the options you want to select and enter the number to which you would like to forward incoming calls.
Disable call forwarding
- Please proceed as before to activate the function: access your settings via the menu. Click on “Calls” >”Additional Settings” >”Call Transfer”.
- Press “Voice Call” again and then the option you wish to deactivate.
- You will see the number to which incoming calls are currently diverted. Click on the “Disable” button below.
- Doing so will allow you to receive calls as before.
More information about call forwarding
It differs from the other call handoffs in that forwarding is initiated on a case by case basis (for each extra call) and not configured to a fixed destination, as is possible only with the so-called call forwarding services.
This should be the case on your SFR Starshine 4. Call diversion and call forwarding service features are summarized under the generic term call diversion.
This type of call forwarding is used, for example, in an office: the mass of calls is actively diverted to the secretariat for each call, while others are accepted.
Having such a tool on your SFR Starshine 4 could be powerful in this kind of situation.
In the fixed network, but also in the mobile networks, call diversions for the call diverting are usually liable to pay (depending on the network operator and forwarding destination).
That could be the case with your SFR Starshine 4. We mention it in our conclusion below.
Conclusion on forwarding calls on your SFR Starshine 4
In summary, we can say it is actually easy to perform a call transfer: this functionality is very convenient. Depending on the network operator, however, a call transfer may be chargeable.
Therefore, please contact your network operator to know if this is the case for you.
We hope to have been able to give you all the important aspects about your question: how to enable / disable call forwarding on SFR Starshine 4. Good luck.
You need more? Our team of experts and passionate can help you.