How to change the wallpaper on your ZTE Blade A610 Plus
In this excerpt, we will show you how you can easily change the wallpaper of your ZTE Blade A610 Plus. You can select a default wallpaper that you already have on your ZTE Blade A610 Plus, but also one of your gallery photos. In addition, you can also download free background images from the Internet.
How exactly this works is shown below.
Modify background image
The background of your display can be changed in different ways:
Method 1 :
- Go to your phone’s menu, then go to “Settings”.
- Click on “Wallpaper”.
- Then you will see several options between which you can choose: “Home screen”, “Lock screen” and “Home and lock screen”.
- Click on the option you want to select. A window will open and you can select a photo from your Gallery, a default image or an animated wallpaper.
- If you want to select one of your own photos, click on “Gallery” and choose one.
Method 2 :
- Press on the screen and hold for a few seconds.
- A window will open. Click on “Set wallpaper”.
- You can choose from the three options already mentioned.
- Select one and click on it. You can choose again between standard images, gallery and animated wallpapers.
Method 3 :
- Go to your smartphone menu, then go to “Gallery”.
- Afterwards, you can see all your photos on the camera. Click on one of the folders.
- Select a photo now, click again on the menu, then on “Set as”.
- You will see some options. This time, you can also choose from “Contact photo” and “WhatsApp profile photo”.
- Choose one of the options. Depending on the size of your photo, you may need to crop the image to set it as a wallpaper.
How to automatically change your wallpaper
You can also use an application to automatically change the wallpaper on your ZTE Blade A610 Plus.
We recommend the free application Wallpaper Changer, which you can easily download on Google Play.
This application automatically changes your display background. You can decide yourself if this should happen after a certain time interval, with each click or after each unlocking of the screen.
In addition, you can easily select and upload your own photos.
In conclusion, we would like to remind you once again that it is possible that the different steps as well as the names of the choices may differ slightly from one model to another.
You can also consult our other articles:
- Transferring a call on ZTE Blade A610 Plus
- How to hide my number on ZTE Blade A610 Plus
- How to use emojis on ZTE Blade A610 Plus
You need more? Our team of experts and passionate can help you.