How can I screen mirror my Poco M4 Pro to a TV or computer?
Screen Mirroring on Android: A How-To Guide
Smartphones are increasingly becoming our go-to devices for entertainment, work, and communication. With so much of our lives happening on our phones, it’s no wonder that we want to be able to share what’s on our screens with others. That’s where screen mirroring comes in. Screen mirroring allows you to share your screen with another device, making it the perfect way to show off pictures, give a presentation, or play games with friends.
Fortunately, screen mirroring on Poco M4 Pro is a relatively simple process. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps of how to do a screen mirroring on Android so that you can start sharing your screen in no time.
What is Screen Mirroring?
Before we get into the steps of how to do a screen mirroring on Poco M4 Pro, let’s first take a moment to define what screen mirroring is. Screen mirroring is the process of wirelessly connecting your device to another so that what is displayed on your device’s screen is also shown on the other device’s screen. This is different from simply streaming content from one device to another, as screen mirroring creates an exact replica of your device’s display.
There are a few different ways to do screen mirroring on Android. The most common method is to use a wired connection, such as an HDMI cable. However, this requires that both devices have an HDMI port, which not all devices do. Additionally, using a wired connection can be cumbersome and prevent you from being able to move around freely while sharing your screen.
The other method for doing screen mirroring on Poco M4 Pro is to use a wireless connection. This has the advantage of being more flexible and easier to set up than a wired connection. Additionally, many devices come with built-in wireless screen mirroring capabilities, making it even easier to get started.
In this guide, we’ll focus on how to do a wireless screen mirroring on Android using two popular methods: Chromecast and Miracast.
What You’ll Need
Before we get started, there are a few things you’ll need in order to do a wireless screen mirroring on Poco M4 Pro:
• A compatible Android device
• A Chromecast or Miracast-enabled receiver
• A Wi-Fi connection
If you’re not sure whether or not your Poco M4 Pro device is compatible with Chromecast or Miracast, you can check by going into your phone’s settings and looking for the “cast” or “screen mirroring” option. If you don’t see either of these options, then your phone likely doesn’t support wireless screen mirroring.
How to Do a Screen Mirroring on Android Using Chromecast
Chromecast is a popular option for doing a screen mirroring on Poco M4 Pro because it’s easy to set up and use. Additionally, Chromecast doesn’t require any additional apps or software – everything you need is built into your phone. To get started with Chromecast, follow these steps:
1) Make sure that your phone and Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) Open the app that you want to share on your phone.
3) Tap the “cast” icon in the app (this may look like a TV or rectangle with waves coming out of it). If you don’t see the cast icon, tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the app and look for the “cast” option in the drop-down menu.
4) Select your Chromecast from the list of available devices.
5) Your app will now start casting to your Chromecast. To stop casting, simply tap the “cast” icon again and select “Disconnect.”
That’s all there is to it! As long as your phone and Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, you can start casting any supported app with just a few taps.
3 important considerations: What should I do to screencast my Poco M4 Pro to another screen?
Make sure your Android device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
Assuming you have a Chromecast and an Poco M4 Pro device, here are the steps to connect them for screencasting:
1. Make sure your Android device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
2. Open the Google Home app .
3. Tap the Devices button in the upper right corner of the home screen.
4. In the top right corner of the screen, tap the button with three vertical dots, then tap Settings.
5. Tap Mirror device and turn on the switch next to Enable wireless display.
6. A list of available devices will show up. Tap on the Chromecast device you want to use.
7. If prompted, choose to Cast screen/audio or Cast screen/audio/audio. The first option will only cast your screen, while the second option will also cast any audio playing on your phone
Open the app that you want to cast. Tap the Cast button. In the app, select the device you want to cast to.
Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices to start casting the app to your TV.
Assuming you have a Chromecast device and an Poco M4 Pro phone, the steps to start casting an app to your TV are as follows:
1. Open the app you want to cast.
2. Tap the Cast button. The Cast button is usually in the upper-right corner of the app. If you don’t see the Cast button, tap the three-dot menu and select Cast from the drop-down menu.
3. Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices to start casting the app to your TV.
To conclude: How to do a Screen Mirroring on Poco M4 Pro?
A screen mirroring device can be used to guide you through the process of file sharing between two Android devices. The Google Play Store offers a variety of screen mirroring apps that can be used to share files between two Poco M4 Pro devices. Some of these apps require a SIM card to be placed in the device, while others do not.
When using a screen mirroring device, it is important to keep in mind that the battery life of the devices may be affected. It is also important to move files between devices in a way that does not overload the memory of either device.
You can also consult our other articles:
- How to take a screenshot on Xiaomi
- How to take a screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi 6
- How to block calls or SMS on Xiaomi Mi A1
You need more? Our team of experts and passionate can help you.