How to open your Huawei P30 Pro
Just after buying your Huawei P30 Pro, you may have difficulties to open it. Certainly, this is important to know how it works to replace the battery, the SIM card or any other part of your Huawei P30 Pro.
In this article, we’ll show you how to open your smartphone.
But first, we recommend having a health diagnostic of your phone before opening it.
Then, we recommend watching tutorials on how to open your smartphone, and reading our tips below.
How to open the battery cover of your Huawei P30 Pro
There are models with a sealed case that prevents you from opening it easily. We therefore recommend that you find out in advance whether your smartphone model has a removable battery cover.
If your Huawei P30 Pro has a removable cover, proceed as described below.
- Before starting, it is best to turn off your Huawei P30 Pro.
- Find the fulcrum on the battery cover of your smartphone.
- Carefully open the cover starting with the edge containing a notch called the pivot point.
- You can now gently open the other sides of the shell.
Please pay attention to each step so as not to damage the device and its components such as SIM card and battery.
How to open a closed lid with glue
If your Huawei P30 Pro has a cover closed with glue, you can still remove it.
How it works will be covered in the following steps.
Keep in mind that the procedure is at your own risk. In particular, you may lose any warranty covering your Huawei P30 Pro.
- Turn off your Huawei P30 Pro first.
- Place it on a cloth or the like to prevent scratches from appearing on your screen before proceeding to the next steps.
- Use a thin metal tool, such as a flat screwdriver, to open the cover.
- Place it on the edge between the battery cover and the device.
- You should have found a little gap between them.
- Now take a piece of thin plastic, a plectrum for example, to be able to open the lid.
- Insert the plectrum into the small space between the lid and the device. Open your Huawei P30 Pro by sliding the plectrum along the gap.
- If you can’t immediately open the cover because of the glue, you can use a hair dryer to make it easier to open.
Please be careful when opening your Huawei P30 Pro.
- If you removed the cover, you need to remove all visible screws.
- You can now remove the frame to access the battery.
To conclude, we would like to inform you again to carry out all the steps carefully, so as not to damage your smartphone. Also, please keep in mind that you may lose your warranty when opening your Huawei P30 Pro. Finally, after the operation is complete, we recommend having another health diagnostic of your phone.
We hope to have helped you to open your Huawei P30 Pro.
You can also consult our other articles:
You need more? Our team of experts and passionate can help you.